Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yay strings today was quite good i think (: Annie sat in for a while at the back of v2s haha, but she was gone very fast, one minute i still saw her and the other minute when i turned around she was gone D: During combined me, lanabel and wingyan went a little bonkers about, yes, who else, Phelps! haha there were a few funny lines but I shall leave them to my own amusement :D
After strings, the chair, table + stool met up :D with functions comm to discuss farewell first, then on our own later. I think our first exco meeting was pretty productive yay! We are going to work very well together, table + stool love! (:

Okay now i'm going to catch the Today at the Games, haha huazhen you better be honoured cos I specially posted cos you asked! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home